Working in the inspiring and dynamic environment of Corporate Actions within Securities processing for Financial Markets? Are you driven by operational discipline, continuous improvement, being in control and following procedures? Then we have a team that is fitted for you. As a Transaction Processing Officer, you can make a difference by working collaboratively to accomplish and execute the daily tasks while gaining an understanding of the “big picture” and adhering to established quality control measures and procedures.
- Process mandatory and voluntary corporate action events including the daily interpretation, monitoring, scrubbing and notification of these events
- Process and allocation of dividend and interest payments
- Research and respond to inquiries from internal business groups, agents/custodian, brokers, clients and other counterparties
- Work very methodically and precise
- Execute processes and controls in accordance with procedures, work instructions and policies
- Escalate effectively to deal with bottlenecks, knowledge or barriers
- Liaising within own team and internal stakeholders to ensure quality and productivity level
Customer focus, operational discipline, risk awareness, vigilance and accountability are clearly essential for the role of Transaction Processing Officer.
In addition, it’s important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years working experience in banking and finance
- Knowledge of products and processes in wholesale banking
- Proactive attitude towards tackling issues and solving breaks
- Strong personality, convincing discussion partner
- Team player with flexible skills
- Strong numeracy/analytical skills, including the ability to work with figures, charts and graphs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: Excel and Word
- Resilience, able to perform effectively under time pressure, when facing setbacks
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbal as written
Ben je nieuwsgierig geworden en/of heb je vragen over deze functie? Wij komen graag in contact.
We wensen jou een fijne dag, Team Omzien.